Vancrest Cares – COVID-19 Response
At Vancrest Health Care Centers our residents health and safety have always been our number 1 priority. In these unprecedented times, Vancrest has been taking extra precautions in the care of residents. We are following the CDC, CMS and local health departments recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We practice social distancing while continuing to provide enhanced activities for our residents. Other organizational changes include
- staff wearing mask at all times,
- frequent hand washing audits,
- daily COVID screenings on every shift for all residents, including checking their temperatures
- employee screenings when entering the building and when exiting the building, questioning the status of their health along with taking temperatures.
- Frequent discussions with our staff about the importance of social distancing and hand washing when they are in public places, keeping them safe at home
- The administrator, quality assurance team, director of nursing and the infection preventionist meet frequently to discuss our processes and the health of all of our residents.
At Vancrest our residents are family. We are committed to ensuring their health, safety and happiness.
If you have any questions about how Vancrest is safely caring for residents, please don't hesitate to contact your Vancrest Facility Administrator.